Designed to start your child’s creative journey of self-discovery and self-knowledge. Through various themes of Design, Art, Culture, Nature, Geography & Living, the child learns to develop critical thinking through observation and analysis.
Age Group: 7 – 12 years old
• Competence in the use of various materials and techniques.
• Develop a solid foundation in drawing and painting skills
• Expose students to different art styles, including famous classic and modern artists
• Children learn art history and culture, art terminology, 2D and 3D drawing.
• Children learn to exhibit individual creativity, attitude and emotions in the artworks
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”