Encore English for Young Learners courses are fun, encouraging and confidence-building, and the activities are interesting and stimulating.
English for Young Learners
• A complete English program for students from kindergarten to Primary 6.
• Your child learns Standard English.
• Helps your child communicate naturally in English.
Age Group: 4 – 12 years old
Duration: 2 hours per lesson, once a week
• Develop Listening skills
• Nurture Oral Communication skills
• Reading comprehension
• Basic punctuation rules and conventions
• Jolly Grammar and vocabulary
• Creative Writing
When we learn a language, there are four skills that we need for complete communication. Just like when we learn our native language, we usually learn to listen first, then to speak, then to read, and finally to write. Our focus of language learning is on acquiring all four communication skills – Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing, which are taught at each level.