Guitar lessons for children may touch their lives in many ways and will bring them knowledge they can use throughout their lives. Research has shown that children who play music do better in school and make friends more easily.
Learning how to play guitar helps develop a child’s creativity, self-discipline and confidence.
Guitar Course for Children
- 30 min guitar lessons, once a week (Saturday or Sunday)
- One-to-One lessons
- Lessons are designed to be fun and challenging
- Age 5+
Fee: RM 270 / Term (Beginner)
One-time Registration Fee: RM 50 (Non-refundable)
- Conducted by experienced and qualified teachers.
- Prepares for ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall exams.
- Integrated with ear training and music theory.
- Opportunities to perform at concerts.
We encourage our students to participate in Year-End Concert that we organise to showcase their talents. By conquering the stage, children become more self-confident and willing to share their love of music with family, friends and the public.