Playing piano is a lifeskill that affect a children’s life. Besides playing for leisure, it also encourage them to use more of their right brain to cultivate creativity, increase their confidence and help them appreciate the rich and rewarding experience of education.
At Encore Learning Centre, our friendly and efficient music teachers will enable your child to learn and prepare for their music exams right from the tinkering first few notes to the huge exam pieces.
The following programmes are available:
For children below 5 years old, Music for Little Mozarts group class is recommended.
Beginner Piano Lessons for Children
- One-to-one piano lessons
- Lessons are designed to be fun and rewarding
- For 5-year-old or older
Graded Piano Lessons for Children
- Grade 1 Practical & Theory
- Grade 2 Practical & Theory
- Grade 3 Practical & Theory
- Grade 4 Practical & Theory
- Grade 5 Practical & Theory
- Grade 6 Practical & Theory
- Grade 7 Practical & Theory
- Grade 8 Practical & Theory
We encourage our students to participate in Year-End Concert that we organise to showcase their talents. By conquering the stage, children become more self-confident and willing to share their love of music with family, friends and the public.
- Associated Board of Royal School of Music (ABRSM)
- Trinity College of London
Our teachers are all qualified teachers who are well-versed in both the ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall Syllabus.
Contact us now @ 016 7086086 to prepare your child for the examinations!